Maritime Events ABOUT SHIPTEK 2020 – HAMBURG
ShipTek is one of the leading brands and its legacy continues to take its position as a benchmark in the Maritime Events sector. Previous editions of ShipTek has been extraordinarily successful and already established as one of the much-awaited events within the Industry. Following to the ShipTek Green Shipping Conference & Awards in Greece, ShipTek team is heading to Hamburg, Germany.
The international maritime metropolis Hamburg is going to be epicenter of this scintillating celebration of mariners. This mega event will comprise of the following integral segments:
- One day International Conference on Current Issues
- ShipTek International Maritime Awards.
The Conference aims to focus on key market trends, giving attendees a unique insight into the opportunities that exist. Aimed at key decision makers and high-level policy takers within the sector, the event takes place at a time when there is growing optimism about the future of many sectors of the regional shipping business. The intention is that attendees will leave the event with a much clearer idea about future trade patterns, and market influences, so they are better placed build the foundations for longer term business growth.
ShipTek has been blessed with a continuum of leader’s foresights and hence is an event that is setting a revolution in the Maritime world. Your esteemed support has brought ShipTek this far and we believe that your continual support will be with us throughout. The forerunners of ShipTek were all billed as ideal events which orchestrated turnarounds in the marine world.
- Ship Management: Contemporary Developments and Implications
- An Operators Perspective – Future of Maritime Autonomy
- Energy efficient Ship design and Operation
- The impact of Digitalization in the Shipping Industry
- Ship Owning and Ship Management Market Outlook - Future trends
- Methods to bring down operational cost- Ship management
- The Local and Regional Shipping Market Outlook
- Effective and efficient steps to safe guard Ship Owning and Ship Management security against Cyber & Piracy Attacks
- Computer Applications in Design / Building of Ships & Offshore Structures
- Marine Communications
- Global Shipping Industry-Prospects and Issues
- International Shipping Operational Efficiency standards
- Crewing and Manning Factors, MLC compliance for managing OSVs
- Financial Concerns in the Offshore Sector operations
- Logistic Management in regards to the Shipping Industry.
- Vetting from Commercial & Technical Perspective
- Rules & Regulation - Classification society focus
- Energy, Environment safety & Risk assessment - Global Outlook
- Proposed Mandatory energy efficiency measures for Shipping
- Global Shipping Industry-Prospects and Issues
- Ballast Water Treatment Systems: Closer look on regulations, technologies, monitoring etc.
- Scrubber Systems – 2020 enforcement for controlled sulfur emissions
- Considerations for Scrubber Retrofitting heading to 2020
ShipTek Maritime Awards – Hamburg
ShipTek Maritime Awards – Hamburg is to celebrate the remarkable and noteworthy contributions of the veterans to the maritime industry. A proud symbol of celebration and recognition, the award ceremony gained its popularity and credibility through its forerunners from around the globe.
The ShipTek International Awards are considered to be the most prestigious awards in the Maritime sector which is the main stay of ShipTek Event, an opportunity to walk up the steps of credence. Welcome into the ideal haven of mariners, with versatility in ideas and vibrancy in deliverance.
Connecting millions of viewers across the world, the event shall be telecasted LIVE.
Become a part of this Grand Evening of Achievements where Excellence Matters!
- Tanker Operator of the Year
- Best Maritime Organization
- Best Employer of the Year
- Ship Owner of the Year
- Best Ship Management Company of the Year
- Best Ship Agency
- Best Service Provider- Marine
- Excellence in Professional Services-Marine
- CEO of the Year
- Best Classification Society
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Maritime Personality of the year
- Best Insurance Provider
LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS (SPECIAL JURY AWARDS) CATEGORIES:
- Life Time Achievement Award for Maritime Services
- Life Time Achievement Award for Maritime Entrepreneurship
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Nomination entries are free of charge
- All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgment is received within seven days of submission, please mail us at email@example.com
- Entrants will also be notified by email if they are shortlisted
- The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and regulations
- The Judging Panel reserves all rights to exclude any nomination that is improperly submitted or arrives after the deadline. Thereafter, all decisions on the eligibility of candidates will be made by the panel
- The dress code for the Award Night is Formals.
- The entry for the Award Evening will be strictly on Invitation basis as the seats will be limited.
- All submissions will be assessed by a judging panel of eminent personalities representing Maritime Sector.
- No correspondence as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful will be entertained.
- The decision of the Judges will be final and undisputable. All data and synopsis will become the property of the Organizer and part of its archives.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that Organizer shall have permission to publish any material contained in the submission. Award entry material is on the public record and no content will be treated confidentially.
- Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Organizer reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the competition at any time.
- Shortlisted companies will be advised of further details prior to the awards. Shortlisted entrants should ensure in writing that they or their representative(s) are able to attend the ceremony
- Winners will receive an Award Trophy along with a certificate.
- All short-listed companies may use the ShipTek logo on their websites, stationery and publicity material in relation to the subject of the short-listed entry.